Sunday, April 10, 2005

Wow....

Today has been a busy but fun filled day.. I think anyway.. I got up this morning and walked to the bakery for a pastry and coffee.. shopped a little stopped into the thrift store for a scant minute cause I forgot they closed at noon for one.. and for two forgot to take cash.. so no yarn today .. DAMMIT!


I got home... washed the dogs.. made a new cover for their bed.. cleaned my kitchen.. bathroom and living room.. I mean really cleaned .. scrubbed the tub and bleached the coffee maker and every thing ..

And who would have thought when woke up this morning that this pile of stuff...



Would end up a cute little bracelet bag by this evening?

I have proof it happened!



I think it turned out very nice.. I even put the button on and made the drawstring.. I am just debating lining.. I think I might go thru my fabric and IF I have something suitable I will use it .. and if not.. it will stay unlined.. I absolutely love the way it turned out!

I realized today .. that red eye fix doesnt work on kitty pictures.. i tired to make them look less posessed but it just didnt happen



Since I was bound and determined to get that bag finished (we wont talk about the mess I made with the sparkly yarn that took 2 hours to unknot.. it wasnt kicking my ass!) I leave you with this parting shot of my nice smelling clean dogs on their new bed cover..and promise you more entertainment tomorrow!!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, April 10, 2005  


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Late Night Ebay Shopping
  • RAOK...Wisteria...and a Bag!
  • Flashing the Stash
  • Baby Steps
  • Where To Start
  • Where Does My Time Go?
  • What is Wrong With ME?
  • To Fringe Or Not To Fringe....
  • Handy Helpers and RAOK
  • Where Did The Weekend Go?
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins