Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Bit Better

ok..

a few hours.. one hot shower

half gallon cranberry juice...

double the water..

yoga pants..and a tank...

Later..

I feel a little better.. thanks for all the concerns guys.. its my own stupid fault anyway .. and seriously .. this isnt the first and wont be the last.. its just the way I am .. If I dont feel 100 times better tomorrow Burfica has made me pinky swear I will get medicine.. and I will..

Opie.. I think its the martinis and the coffe I have been consuming .. so I dont think Tequila.. would quite be the appropriate answer..

I swear.. a better post this evening.. cause I got a couple things to show you all !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Moving.. is Painful
  • Stuff
  • The Story of Aengus
  • Flash Your Tattoo...
  • Man What a Day
  • Morning
  • Wasting More Time
  • Yesterday and Today
  • Happy Monday
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins