Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Moving.. is Painful

You guys know.. I am not a whiner..

but.. today.. I have big day planned.. need to go to the post office.. get some stuff listed in eBay.. cleaning to do etc..

felt good when I got up.. got on the scale.. DOWN 4 POUNDS!.. great start to the day ..

then i started moving around.. my left fucking kidney feels like its gonna fall out of my back..

so off to get some water and cranberry juice.. back later guys..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005  


8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Stuff
  • The Story of Aengus
  • Flash Your Tattoo...
  • Man What a Day
  • Morning
  • Wasting More Time
  • Yesterday and Today
  • Happy Monday
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Show and Tell.. but..
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins