Tuesday, June 28, 2005

For Ms.Peggy

Dear Alekx and Burfica,

Do you think your mom will like this for her birthday ?




I hope so cause I packed it up and it will be on its way tomorrow!!

Its really soft and fluffy.. and I made one end taper a bit to be easier to wrap..

so girls.. if she hates it.. let me know.. I will make another ..

Love
Elizabeth

PS.. I only listed Alekx first cause she is oldest.. wanted to make that clear before I started some silly sibling war.. seems you two never need much LOL

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, June 28, 2005  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Happy Monday !!
  • Summer .. It's "Official"
  • Busy.. Busy.. did I mention .. Busy ?
  • Happy Father's Day
  • Yarn Hauling
  • Sea of Yarn
  • Elated
  • Just Stuff..
  • Gearing Up....
  • Thank Yous..and WIP's...
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins