Monday, June 13, 2005

Gearing Up....

Ok guys and girls.. I have new yarns listed for all you that wanted them !!

I am trying to get geared up for my trip.. its so hectic.. and on top of getting ready.. My Nieces are coming back with me! .. I cant wait.. just means more prep time to go though.. making space for them while they are here.. ITS GONNA BE SO FUN ..

So I have been gathering a list of things we could do while they are here.. trying to decide exactly where every one is gonna sleep.. and making some space for their stuff .. cause I dont like living out of a suitcase so they shouldnt have to either..

SO .. this is a real qiuck post.. just letting every one know I am here.. busy .. and excited!! more later ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Monday, June 13, 2005  


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Thank Yous..and WIP's...
  • GOOD DAY!!
  • More.....
  • Out of the Ashes..
  • I am Here!!
  • The Choker
  • Modular Crochet
  • Better Late Than Never
  • Bit Better
  • Moving.. is Painful
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins