Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day.. that is what I wanted to tell my dad when I called his hospital room.. instead.. I got no answer.. what the hell.. then I started to panic.. just ever so slightly .. all kinds of crazy thoughts went through my head.. most of them where things I didnt want to think ..

DEEP BREATH.....DEEP BREATHS....

I picked the phone back up to call his house.. I held my breath as it rang..

"Hello"

"Hey Faye.. Its Me.. Ummm .. I called my dads room and there was no answer"

"Thats because he is sitting in his recliner"

OMG.. MY DAD IS HOME!!

How much better can today get.. seriously .. my dad is home .. when they said hospital for 5 to 7 days.. they said he was a good boy and did all the things he should.. he probably nagged them enough they wanted to get rid of him .. LOL ..


We talked for half and hour.. He sounded way drunk.. but carried on a lucid conversation with me.. for the record.. my dad doesnt drink .. ever.. so it was kind of funny to hear him all fucked up...

AND he tried to convince me he was taking hydorcortisone for his pain.. umm Dad that is for itching.. LOL.. he laughs .. I laughed then I hear my step mom say .. LORTAB RICHARD! .. i figured he was on some heavy stuff ..

I am just sooooooooooo happy he is home.. hell by the time I get home he just might be able to take me on that 27 minute ride!!..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, June 19, 2005  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Yarn Hauling
  • Sea of Yarn
  • Elated
  • Just Stuff..
  • Gearing Up....
  • Thank Yous..and WIP's...
  • GOOD DAY!!
  • More.....
  • Out of the Ashes..
  • I am Here!!
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins