Monday, August 08, 2005

Perfection



sweet helpless innocent.. that is why i love kittens .. its like they need you .. but not really .. they just need their mother.. these were snapped when they were a few days old

just finished up posting some things on eBay .. click the link in the side bar if you wanna see.. too lazy to hyper link tonight.. more later.. i know .. i know .. i know.. i still need to do the vacation log .. and show all the pics.. i am trying to get it together enough ..

just wanted to make a quick post to let you know.. i am still here and almost back to "normal" (for me anyway )

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Monday, August 08, 2005  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • time flies
  • Where I am From Poem
  • THANKS.....and more
  • Quickie!
  • The Beach
  • Ranting
  • Home AT LAST!! but not really just in NC ..
  • Vacay Check In
  • Southerners .. Explained
  • Frazzled
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins