Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Quickie!

A quick joke for you

and then I promise you a better post later..

Two Southern ladies are sitting on the front porch ..

The first one says.. " When I got married .. my husband bought me this house"

The second one replies .. "That's Nice."

The first one goes on to say "On our fifth anniversary he bought me this ring" .. putting out her hand to show her acquaintance a 5 carat diamond..

Again she replies "That's Nice."

"When I gave birth to our first child , he bought me that big shiny Mercedes in the Driveway " ..

"That' s Nice"....

"So, Sugar, what has your husband done for you ?"

The second woman takes a breath and say " He sent me to finishing school right after we got married. "

"Oh?"

"Oh, yes. .. it taught me many things but the most important was to reply with "That's nice" whenever the urge hits me to say Fuck You."

a little southern humour for you LOL and before you all say it.. i know i am terrible but i found this reallly funny !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, July 26, 2005  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • The Beach
  • Ranting
  • Home AT LAST!! but not really just in NC ..
  • Vacay Check In
  • Southerners .. Explained
  • Frazzled
  • For Ms.Peggy
  • Happy Monday !!
  • Summer .. It's "Official"
  • Busy.. Busy.. did I mention .. Busy ?
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins