Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Still Behind



I am totally still behind on the picture editing and showing and telling about "What I Did On Summer Vacation".. But I do have something to show..

I am pretty proud about this project.. Since I am a really new knitter.. And this turned out better than I had pictured in my head.. I also want to note.. I wanted to take really great pictures.. Then realized this was as good as it was going to get.. Because .. Well I am having a "fat" day .. I mean .. I know I am fat.. I just like to be delusional about it sometimes and think I look better than I do .. But alas .. Not true and especially not today .. But I couldnt wait any longer to show my sweater.. My design..In real time.. I am proud .. Even though I know its probably the simplest thing ever to do and some one else has probably done something like it some where else.. The point is.. I tried taking those cute little sweaters and making them for me.. And it just looked like I was trying to hard.. So I made something more for my body type.. I think I did ok .. In making something a little more sexy for the bigger girl.. Maybe not.. Maybe I am delusional about that too .. I am sure I will be brought back to reality by my friends.. Cause they will tell me if it sucks .. And I appreciate that .. I would rather be told than to run around thinking I look good when in fact I don t..

anyway .. This was knit on size 15 .. 29" circs.. With a cotton rope type yarn I had in my stash on a cone.. And let me tell you .. I used all I had .. Less about 10 yards.. Talk about cutting it close.. But that is what happens when you fly by the seat of your pants !!

ok .. Enough here it is .. Tell me what you think .. HONESTLY !! I am the human lie detector so dont try to bull shit me ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, August 10, 2005  


21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Perfection
  • time flies
  • Where I am From Poem
  • THANKS.....and more
  • Quickie!
  • The Beach
  • Ranting
  • Home AT LAST!! but not really just in NC ..
  • Vacay Check In
  • Southerners .. Explained
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins