Friday, September 16, 2005

Happy Anniversary

yes.. its been a year of snarkiness.. and bitching.. and showing and telling.. a YEAR already ..

does it seem that long to you ? probably longer right ? LOL..

well its my Blogversary.. and I have been trying to come up with something fun and exciting for you all .. and here is what I have.. something totally not exciting..well aybe exciting but certainly not orginal.. LOL....

this is all you have to do .. leave me a comment.. all names will go in a hat.. and I will pull one out for a prize tailored to you .. because I know not all my readers love yarn although they should !! I will draw from the names sunday night.. that gives a few days for those that dont read me every day .. ( you should you know!)


so anyway .. there it is.. that is all you have to do .. wait.. its my blogversary and I am giving prizes? something doesnt seem right .. oh well.. that is the way it is !!

more later !

PS.. deneen i will do your fekkin MeMe this evening !

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, September 16, 2005  


21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Just Bitchy
  • Pirate Jacket REDUX. already!
  • Swatching
  • Happy Day
  • Contributions
  • Dear Impatient Bitch
  • Its Always Better With Presents
  • Dear New Orleans
  • Hot Off the Hook!
  • Pictures........
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins