Friday, September 16, 2005

MeMe... tagged.. Damn It Deneen!!

yeah the title says it all.. Deneen does this to me as her personal form of torture.. i think she really likes to hear me bitch LOL..

oh and of course i have to say it .. nothing like giving things away to get ppl to comment on my blog.. you big bunch of greedy biatches !!!

so here we go .. MeMe time and before I start.. Burfica.. Alekx...Mom....Natalie and Joy consider this your tag..


so here you are Deneen

10 Years Ago: I was living in a town house struggling my way thru life in a good way ..slaving for "the man" ... and driving the ugliest car ever but I loved her !


5 Years Ago: I was settling into the love of my life .. my 110 year old victorian money pit ! finally "home" .. and trying to make my mark in her ..

1 Year Ago: I started this blog.. I know you all would be so sad with out me in your life saying the things every one thinks but wont say .. and all out being a bitch LOL...

5 Snacks: Dark Chocolate anything.. Salt and Vinegar Chips...Granny Smith Apples with Caramel Dip.. Yogurt.. String Cheese

5 Songs To Which I know All The words: Jet~Cold Heart Bitch... Madonna~Crazy For You.....Berlin~ Take My Breath Away .....Steppenwolf~Magic Carpet Ride....Kid Rock ~Cowboy

5 Things I would Do With $100 Million :

Have my house totally rennovated while I went on a 6 month cruise around the world...

pay for each of my nieces and nephew to have a college education .. and a future..

Set up each of my Family members..

Give to Charity

and INVEST INVEST INVEST



5 Places To Run Away : Tibet...Australia...Russia.. Prague.. London

5 Things I Would Never Wear :Pleather..White Pants....orthopedic shoes (gotta be sexy and/or funky)...socks and sandals with exception for my birkis and fleece socks... curlers and/or PJ's in public..

5 Favourite TV shows: Sex and The City....Rescue Me... What Not To Wear.. Gilmore Girls...I Love Lucy

5 Biggest Joys In Life : the feeling of my small hand in a larger stronger hand.. the smells of the changing seasons in the air... watching my nieces become young ladies and helping them become all they can be.. espresso and freshly baked french bread.. Creating

5 Favourite Toys: hahaha.. I am gonna try to keep this answer clean .. .. My Mini Cooper S....My Power Tools.. My Digital Camera .. my Yarn Winder and meter..my black leather paddle with silver studs .. (i just couldnt help meself!)..



posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, September 16, 2005  


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Happy Anniversary
  • Just Bitchy
  • Pirate Jacket REDUX. already!
  • Swatching
  • Happy Day
  • Contributions
  • Dear Impatient Bitch
  • Its Always Better With Presents
  • Dear New Orleans
  • Hot Off the Hook!
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins