Thursday, November 25, 2004

As Promised.. again ....

Well guys and girls .. here you are.. the pictures you have patiently waited for.. I am making them text links because they are large pictures and frankly I dont know how to put a thumbnail in here that you can click to get to the bigger picture.. even though I do feel I am the queen of HTML some days..(yeah right) ... I will however warn you .. all those fellow yarn addicts.. you may want to have some tissues handy for the drool... I brought home some really nice stuff.. and this isnt all of it .. some of it was purchased for a swap and some for my secret pal so they will stay secret til I decide you need to know what they look like...

so here is the first part of the Haul


and here is the second part of the Haul


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERY ONE !!


posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, November 25, 2004  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • I Am A Fibber
  • Up Early
  • A Great Ending to My Crap Week!!
  • One Hell Of A Week....
  • Disheartened...
  • Lest We Forget
  • Morning Already...
  • Pumpkin
  • Blog Neglect
  • Sleep Deprivation and Sanity
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins