Saturday, November 20, 2004

A Great Ending to My Crap Week!!

Well .. just when you thought you wouldnt get any more pictures from me today .. WRONG!!

My secret pal at
Crochetville sent me a little package today .. here it is..




and please let me tell you guys .. first.. i am feeling like the HTML Queen today because not only have I done all these pictures.. I added to my side bar today with a few more blogs a read that keep me amused..

second... this package totally made my day .. I needed a little random kindness this week.. THANKS SECRET PAL!!

and third.. I have started a few little projects today and almost finished two more christmas gifts.. I just have been a little tornado today!! ..Enjoy the rest of your evening !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Saturday, November 20, 2004  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • One Hell Of A Week....
  • Disheartened...
  • Lest We Forget
  • Morning Already...
  • Pumpkin
  • Blog Neglect
  • Sleep Deprivation and Sanity
  • Body Flow
  • Hmm Neglecting
  • Fringe Hell
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins